JAGRUTHI focused on Women Empowerment refers to increasing and improving the social, economic, political and legal strength of the women, to ensure equal-right to women, and to make them confident enough to claim their rights. Women have the rights to get their voices heard. JAGRUTHI combating against Poverty and Promoting Economic Empowerment of Women and Entrepreneurship. Freely live their life with a sense of self-worth, respect and dignity,
• have complete control of their life, both within and outside of their home and workplace,
• to make their own choices and decisions,
• have equal rights to participate in social, religious and public activities,
• have equal social status in the society,
• have equal rights for social and economic justice,
• determine financial and economic choices,
• get equal opportunity for education,
• get equal employment opportunity without any gender bias,
• get safe and comfortable working environment,
However, it has also been provided with special importance that the process of women empowerment can be initiated properly if adequate importance is given to support economically socially women’s livelihoods.
It has widely been admitted that improving the status of women in the male dominated society may solve several problems, such as meeting the basic needs of family, overall social advancement and adding quality resources that may bridge the gap between dimensions of socio-cultural existence. In a progressive social construction, women empowerment has been provided with special importance as the subtle methods of gender discrimination are existing within the layers of social existence. JAGRUTHI empowering the women to combat against the vulnerability.